Thursday, June 04, 2009

"People just don't care."

I was reading through TrackerPacker's Open Carry California blog, and found a good summation of his experiences (unloaded) open carrying a firearm in San Diego, California.

From the appropriately titled, More Boring Stuff;
Over the last few days I carried in Union Bank, Target, Home Depot, and two or three other places I can't remember. There were of course no issues in any of these places. People just don't care. So far in my whole open carry career, the only out of control reactionary folks I've come across happened to be cops. Just sayin'.

Each person who sees a man without a uniform carrying a gun, and sees that this person is not putting anyone in danger or threatening anyone, is one more chip in the wall of the "guns = danger" ideology.

CARRY ON, NATHAN!

*ET pensively eyes the holster sitting on the landing by the door*

1 comment:

Diggers Darling said...

Thank you for reading my blog! Woo hoo!

I have to give credit where it is due though, as thge referenced post is my brother's post (Tag= elsensei).

Other than that, my experiences have been few and generally pleasant :)

CARRY ON!