Friday, June 19, 2009

Gotta love online gaming chatter

I thoroughly enjoy playing COD:WaW on Xbox Live, but there are just some things you have to put up with.

The most notable of which is the propensity for pre-teen boys to use the voice function to comment on the sexual preference, penis size, and state of mother (Vis-à-vis the status of having been fucked by the accuser or not) of the other players.

Most of the time it's easy to ignore them, but sometimes I just can't resist...
PTB: Hey. Does anyone here like... Fish sticks?????
[I respond in an exaggerated old-tyme announcer voice]
Me: I do! I find fish sticks to be quite tasty!
PTB: ...Do you put them in your mouth?
Me: Of course! But why would you ask?
PTB: You're fish-gay.
Me: [exaggerated] OH NO!
[Others erupt in laughter]
Other player: Great joke, idiot.
Me: I'm going to have to tell my parents! That's going to be awkward. I mean; regular gay, I think they could handle, but FISH gay!

1 comment:

knice said...

Obviously not a fan of South Park...