Monday, June 30, 2008

Ahh yes... Fun.

I've been sleeping more lately (intentionally) and began to wonder why.

A while back I decided to become more objective oriented. I listed out some goals I wanted to achieve, and made some tasks that would get me where I wanted to go.

After two months of eschewing pointless fun, I guess I just started sleeping more in my down time.

I had some time this morning, and didn't want to go back to bed. I thought about playing a video game (something I haven't done in a long time), and quickly admonished myself for considering such a waste of time. I played anyway.

I had fun.

I'm going to be playing games again. I guess the answer was always balance. How fucking obvious...


^_^ I see some Dwarf Fortress and Nethack posts forthcoming!
You have been warned. :)

No comments: