Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three wrongs make a right?

"By the time we got here, there already had been an enormous infusion of taxpayer money into the financial system," he said in an interview posted Saturday on The New York Times' Web site. "And the thing I constantly try to emphasize to people if that coming in, the market was doing fine, nobody would be happier than me to stay out of it. I have more than enough to do without having to worry the financial system."

Barack Obama, from here.

Oh, well Bush, with heavy backing of Democrats (sorry, forgot this was an NY Times article) already issued a bailout! So it's not Obama's fault that Obama bailed them out two (three?) more times. So was Bush wrong to bailout, or right? And does that mean you support or don't support the bailouts you signed? For that matter; what was it about your new deficit-heavy budget kept you from a public signing?

Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter. What really matters is that BUSH DID IT! If I were you, (and good god am I glad I'm not) I'd make a recording of you saying "BUSH DID IT!" so you can turn the volume up, and play it without having to say it. Because it won't be long until your voice is hoarse from trying to repeat it on your own.


I'm not even going to bother with your "before me, the market was great!" statement. It arrives to my eyes pre-distilled for my blogging convenience. Thanks Obama, I feel the change already!

No comments: