Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why gunnies win

Because in order for me to oppose an ammo restriction bill, AB962, I had to call the Governator's office.

I've been trying to do so at odd times for three days.

EVERY SINGLE TIME it was busy.

I finally got fed up with it, and just kept hitting redial. It took me about 15 minutes of solid redialing, but I got in, and navigated the menu to oppose AB962.

Just to test, I redialed again for a few more minutes and couldn't get through.
Step 1: Call 916-445-2841
Step 2: Press 1 for English.
Step 3: Press 2 for commenting on a bill on the Governor’s desk
Step 4: Press 2 for AB962
Step 5: Press 2 for Oppose
Step 6: Repeat as necessary (preferably once or twice a day).

1 comment:

Kelly Byrd said...

I did the same this morning. Busy for about 5 minutes, redialing finally worked. Although while I was redialing I was staring at my IP-Phone wondering why it didn't have a "redail for my lazy ass and tell me when you get through" feature.