Monday, September 21, 2009

BUSH ARGUES DEFINITION OF WORD WITH THE DICTIONARY!

Oh, no, wait, it was Obama, and seriously, WTF???
STEPHANOPOULOS: I -- I don't think I'm making it up. Merriam Webster's Dictionary: Tax -- "a charge, usually of money, imposed by authority on persons or property for public purposes."

OBAMA: George, the fact that you looked up Merriam's Dictionary, the definition of tax increase, indicates to me that you're stretching a little bit right now. Otherwise, you wouldn't have gone to the dictionary to check on the definition. I mean what...

If I don't want to pay for auto insurance, I can ride the bus, or move to a state that doesn't require it.

If I don't want to pay high insurance premiums, I can switch to another insurance carrier.

If I don't pay the government, I go to jail.

Choice and competition?

Hope and change?

How about, Taxes and Jail?

No comments: