Friday, July 11, 2008

My sides. They split. Please stop. No, really; stop.

From the mailbag...

Cell phones - New Law (July 2008)
According to new law that goes into effect July 1, 2008, you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a 'hands free' adapter.

I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and, working through Office Depot, was able to come up with an alternative.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid him $0.08 each because he bought in quantity.
Then we tried it with Motorola, Sprint, Verizon and Nokia units and they worked perfectly.

A photo is attached so scroll down & take a look and let me know if you want one.
Also, forward this to anyone you know, who has a cell phone, and who may want one!


I can hear you laughing. I thought you could use a laugh . . .

HAVE A GREAT DAY!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAOHGODTHISISSOFUNNYHAHAHAHA
AHHAHITGETSFUNNIEREVERYTIMEHAHAHAHAH
HAHISHOULDFORWARDTHISTOEVERYONEHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHELEVENTIMESHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHITBURNSUSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No comments: