Friday, July 25, 2008

Have you guys been watching that video?

Have you guys been reading that woman's words?

Good.

Pay close attention. There are many more James Broadnaxs out there. They feel no compassion, or mercy. And they feel justified in murdering because they had what they perceive to be a hard life. Somehow I seriously doubt that.

I didn't mean this break to last this long, but some demanding network security work intrudes, and it must be delivered by the end of the month. Limited hours of engagement have turned my days upside-down, and I'm feeling it. At least it's Friday.

In the mean time, check out the Brilliant Posts by Other Bloggers and Read the classics sections on the right. They're all worth your time.

I'll be back on the 30th. (after 2:16pm, for a hint)
See you then.

UPDATE: Oh yeah, Josh selling some stuff, so give him a click, and help a blogger out. Oh yeah, don't bother trying to buy that Limited Edition Benchmade Skirmish... It's taken. :)

No comments: