Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Needs more chlorine

I took a dip in the blog pool earlier, and it looks like the it needs to be skimmed for debris...

Dear Blog,

How are you? I am good. Today I went to work today. Coworker was there and he was a jerk, but I had lunch and it was okay. I thought about clouds today. It was fun. After work I stopped to get gas for my Ford echo, and I just had to buy a chocolate bar, and i ate the WHOLE thing! Im so bad! I won't tell anyone though. You wont tell anyone either because you are so good at keeping secrets! Oh! I almost forgot, popular TV show is on tonight and I can't wait to see it! it's the hilite of my day!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Blog, your my best freind!
Love
somedipstick


*sputtering and drooling in a corner*

Yes, I realize that I didn't use any form of SMS-style shorthand, but the only way I could keep from suffering a mild stroke while typing that was to keep from using that which plagues certain corners of teh intarweb.

:) <3 LOL K THX BYE

No comments: