Monday, December 06, 2004

No beer and no TV make Homer go crazy

We haven't gotten the cable hooked up yet, and I look forward to it taking away from my reading and programming time. O_o Heh... yeah. I was rather suprised that we were able to keep (somewhat) busy without the aid of television. I did find it rather difficuilt to watch my favorite programs though... But, such is life, and we've been keeping busy watching movies and reading books and thinking of places we should go but never going. I must say, however, that I do enjoy going to the market after 10pm. But I think I'll save that for another post. (keep you all in rapt anticipation!!!)(sure.)

Beer?

I was never much of a beer drinker, never saw the point. It tastes bad, and it doesn't even do a good job of getting you buzzed... I'm rather heavy with muscle (and a small spare tire! >_< *sob*), and it takes quite a few beers at 5% alcohol to get me "buzzed". Just mix a strong drink, down it, and get that instant buzz in a quarter the time! w00t! Anyways, I will soon be old enough to legally purchase alcohol, so... go me! My dad said he'd buy me 4 shots of taquila (sp?) after I get off of work. Thanks pop!

No comments: