Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Unorganized Militia Propaganda Corps Hat

I've been wondering where to put the Unorganized Militia Propaganda Corps patch, given to me by Ry Jones, and last weekend I saw a flexfit hat, and realized it would be perfect. I had a little trouble with the woman working there though; I kept asking for the hat in coyote brown, and she kept insisting it was something called "beige." But she was foreign.

I was set to take the picture posing with the hat, and figured why wouldn't a gun blogger pose with a gun? So after a short session of indecision, the Enfield was the winner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a second...you're a dude?

I have to rethink my whole reading experience.

Bradley said...

WTF over, a British GUN! you dont have an '03 you could pose with?


damn i love my enfileds, and i miss my mark3 that i gave to a new gunner as his first highpower. :D

Fletch said...

Good to know the irony wasn't lost on you Bradley. :)

But hey, a gun is a gun is a gun. It's only allegiance is to that of it's operator.

NotClauswitz said...

Enfields are fine. My Aunt lived in Enfield.