Monday, March 16, 2009

Pick up the fucking phone, and CALL ME!

This isn't the first time someone at work e-mails a request to me, I don't immediately reply (because maybe my outlook is hung at night, or maybe I'm ASLEEP in the morning), and I get a series of angry e-mails in all caps, red lettering, and marked urgent with a red flag that I get back to them NOW.

I, of course, eventually get the e-mails, and then call, and everyone's mad at me for not replying earlier.

There was an actual, real-life emergency, where a customer was sending people home, and no one would pick up the fucking phone and dial 7 numbers.

I know your fingers aren't broken, because you can still type angry e-mails. CALL ME!

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pardon my French, but as this has happened to me more than once at work as well, A-god-damn-fucking-batnipple-men.