Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Obama's going to be in town

I have neither the patience nor the drive to take the day off work, and wait in line for the privilege of being herded into the "free speech zone" with the (undoubtedly) other protesters.

Instead I will work today, figure out how much money I earned, then spend that money on ammo.

While we're on the topic; which president is going to speak tonight? Bush? Or Obama? Is Bush still president, or is Obama in charge now? I get so confused when Obama keeps placing blame for his actions.

Heh. Obama's going to be at the same place where the crossroads of the west gun show is going to be at the end of the month.

EDIT: Wait, maybe I'm looking at this all wrong. I should go, and ask Obama to give me a house! From what I understand; I need only ask, bow, and kiss his ring, right?

No comments: