Friday, March 14, 2008

Quote of the bitch slap!

This quote comes from Tam, who is a veritable cornucopia of bitch slappery.

From the comments on some Ozzie's bitch fest on America's gun culture.

I don’t really feel particularly threatened by anything; statistically speaking, I’ve pretty much experienced all the crime I’m ever going to experience if I stay away from bad neighborhoods after dark. So I don’t feel the need to own a gun for protection from baddies or terrorists or invading armies.

I feel the need to own guns because my doing so bugs the hell out of hippies halfway around the world so much that they write essays about it.

Cheers, mate! :)


I seem to remember an Ozzie who was making similar arguments...
What ever happened to him?

2 comments:

Fletch said...

Reading the first sentence of this post aloud makes me laugh no matter how many times I do it.

blogagog said...

I forgot how much owning guns pisses off hippies. I've got to go buy a couple more.