Thursday, July 23, 2009

A very motivational poster


Katrina Motivational motivator poster selling canned goods, water purifiers, guns, and self-sufficiency since 2005
Katrina was the primary reason I became interested in firearms and preparedness. I just couldn't believe the degree to which the people weren't prepared, the degree to which the local governments weren't prepared, and the outlandish idea that the federal government and the president were supposed to save them.

Particularly worrying was that the police officers became looters themselves when confronted with the need to feed their own families.

911?

Yeah right...

3 comments:

Ride Fast said...

Police officers families can eat high end electronic appliances???

I did not know that.

Fletch said...

Hey, I wasn't going to go there, but now that it's here, I can't argue with it.

Facts are facts.

No matter how disconcerting.

Anonymous said...

Hey look, it's the Ray Nagin Memorial Parking Lot!