Monday, February 23, 2009

There I go again.

Reading Kevin Baker and getting all worked up.

When is the last time you were sufficiently agitated?

I've always held that discomfort is good. Or rather, when others succeed in making me feel discomfort, it's good. I'm confident in my decisions, and I consider my options heavily before making my decisions, so when someone says something that makes me feel uncomfortable, it's usually because I have some doubt about my decision. This causes me to further consider their position, reconsider my decision, and possibly change my mind or actions.

Kevin seems to have a kind of clarity that always leaves me feeling uncomfortable.

I'm looking forward to shaking his hand at the Phoenix blog bash.

3 comments:

Fletch said...

That pit in your stomach is how it feels when your mind is changed.

Anonymous said...

You can shake his hand at Boomershoot, first. :)

Kevin said...

Looks like you'll get to meet me at Boomershoot. Oh, David said that already! I look forward to it.