Tuesday, February 24, 2009

7 Questions to Obama Left on Cutting Room Floor

From the indominable reason and clarity that is Larry Elder, comes;
Obama in Prime Time: 7 Questions Left on Cutting Room Floor

1) Mr. President, tonight you criticized those who argue that FDR's policies failed. I'd like to read a passage from the diary of Henry Morgenthau, FDR's Treasury secretary: "We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises. � I say after eight years of this Administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started � and an enormous debt to boot!" Please comment.


Worth your time.

Larry stepped out of his radio position recently, leaving millions without his flawless logic. I know he'll be back in some capacity, and suspect he'll be back where all of America can see him.

Whatever your endeavors are, Larry, we wish you success. We need you back.

No comments: