Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fallout 3 remains impressive

The significant other fired up Fallout 3 last night, and in the short time she played, I noticed a number of things I had never seen or heard during my complete and partial playthroughs.

I still amaze myself playing when I wander into a new discovery. That'll teach me to think I had discovered everything.

The $60 for Fallout 3 continues to rack up the hours of enjoyment. Last count was 150 hours.

Beats the shit out of $30 for two for a 2 hour movie!

3 comments:

Ry Jones said...

Agreed. I'm playing the DLC right now.

Bradley said...

have you killed the roach king? or the ant queen/robot guy? tons of stuff. Played it through twice and still finding fun stuff/places.

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Loved Oasis. Watching far away heads explode in a slo-mo red puff never gets old.