Friday, March 03, 2006

Traffic school tomorrow

Bugger. I was supposed to have traffic school two weeks ago, but they misscheduled me (and about 5 other people). We all called right then at the same time so they were sure they made the problem. The dude on the phone actually implied that I copied the location down incorrectly. "Well, when our people enter the code, the location automatically comes up, so it would have been hard to tell you the wrong spot." "And yet here I am... Look, no matter how hard it was for your people to tell me the wrong spot, I still wound up writing down the wrong spot while I had the person on the phone. The likelyhood of the person on the phone telling me my code, me repeating it and writing it down, then the person telling me Anaheim, and me repeating it and writing down Westminster is quite slim." So they rescheduled me and the others to tomorrow at Westminster. I must say, I haven't felt discomfort at anything like I have this traffic school for a long time. I've looked forward to teeth-pullings more than I look forward to traffic school. I suppose the more terrible I convince myself it will be, the less likely it will be able to be that terrible. It's a good thing. I'm just suprised at myself for being so fervently negative about this. I don't think I was innocent, and I don't think I should get out of my punishment, but I just really really don't want to go. Bah. I just have an odd feeling about it. I'm sure it will be fine.

No comments: