Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Too much awesome

I was going to post a close up of the following gun Awesome, but when made larger, this Saiga-12 Awesome was so awesome, it crashed my firefox session. I've made the image smaller, but you can click on it to make it larger.
That is; if you think you can handle the awesome.


12 gauge Saiga AWESOME semi-automatic shotgun AWESOME AK conversion AWESOME with 10 round mag, folding stock and HALO quad-rail AWESOME.

Yes, the AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME is almost too awesome for California. There are a limited number appropriately Ca neutered, and are extremely difficult to get. (at least for now) There's always hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can has hope?

Wayt...I has a Saiga on teh wai!

:D

Anonymous said...

I heard that awesome was so awesome that it awesomely awesomed awesomeness in an awesomely awesome way. awesome.