Sunday, September 23, 2007

Well, that didn't take long...

                       ----------
/ \
/ REST \
/ IN \
/ PEACE \
/ \
| Hildur |
| 2052 Au |
| killed by a |
| death ray |
| |
| |
| 2007 |
*| * * * | *
_________)/\\_//(\/(/\)/\//\/|_)_______


Farvel Hildur the Valkyrie...

You died in The Dungeons of Doom on dungeon level 8 with 36645 points,
and 2052 pieces of gold, after 13101 moves.
You were level 10 with a maximum of 97 hit points when you died.


I had no chance.
Long hallway + fast monster with a wand of death + no magic resistance = you're fucked.
I had nowhere to run, no means of teleporting away, I couldn't dig to another level, I didn't have any kind of magic reistance, I didn't have any kind of reflection, I didn't have any strong wands, he was too far away for Elbereth, and he was damn fast. I dodged it 4 times, but I was totally fucked.

(this post made at 5:14am)

No comments: