Thursday, July 29, 2010

He did it. He really... really... did it.

The President of the United States of America went on The View.

It's no secret that I disagree with Obama's politics, and even his personal beliefs, but those are just ideological differences. I still respect the man for his conviction, personal strength, and to a lesser extent, for the office he holds.

But this is just embarrassing.

A sitting president going on The View to appeal to his soccer mom following is simply embarrassing.

No, it's not just that it's Obama, I'd say the same for any sitting president. But this makes me embarrassed for my country, and shows this president's shameful disregard for the prestige of the office of the president.

Disgusting.

1 comment:

BobG said...

And to do so, he turned down speaking at the 100 anniversary of the Boy Scouts. Shows you where his priorities lie.