Wednesday, August 22, 2007

On sale again.

I've been reluctant to voice my approval of Botac, since they have such a bad rap and a history of shipping wrong orders or failing to ship at all, but I've made three purchases from them, and experienced no problems at all, so I'll cautiously recommend them. Note that most of what I've purchased has been clearance items, which likely means they have the item in stock already.


8" 5.11 strike boots back on sale

I've got a pair, and they've been great so far. But for $20, you almost can't go wrong. They just went on sale, so they still have a lot of sizes available. Get yours quickly if you have an odd size. Note that these boots are NOT steel toed. (they ARE, however, comfortable and breathe well :)

I'm thinking about picking up another pair, now that I know they fit me well, because 2 is 1, and 1 is none.

3 comments:

Lina said...

With joy they are found to me neltuo blog, but with the same joy I have not costatato that I do not know the language, I I love the reading very but I do not know the language. scarcely only English. Sin in order indeed. I mine blog and narrated to you if you want to visit it you would make me happy. I waited for to you? Thanks soon Lina

blogagog said...

Sorel! The only boot you'll ever need. They're more than $20 :( but warm!

Fletch said...

They're $19.99 on the link. But, when the sale expires the price will be more...

Blogagog... are you from the future???