Friday, August 24, 2007

The war on drugs claims another victim.

No, not some drug-addled cokehead, a mom-and-pop business selling a product that could save your life in a Katrina-like disaster. Hey, if you want to win the war on drugs, you've got to break a few eggs. And if you're still not winning, you just need to break more eggs. And if you STILL aren't making any difference, well shit, you better hire some more people to keep breaking eggs until something happens.

I hope no one tells the DEA that Dihydrogen Monoxide is often used in the creation of drugs. I use that stuff a lot, and I would hate to be put in some database somewhere just because I need it to live.

I'd pay money for the opportunity to dig around under a DEA agent's sink to see if I can find any dangerous chemicals that could be used in a terrorist attack.

No comments: