Thursday, October 05, 2006

Next?

Ok, I'm having trouble deciding which comes next...

Ruger SP101
Springfield 1911 GI

Both are candidates for carry, since the Ruger is a nice snubby and is practically built to be carried, and the 1911 is a single stack with such a slim profile.

The practical side of me says that I already have a shotgun, carbine, and an auto pistol, so the next logical choice is a snubby revolver. The rest of me says "WTFZ GET TEH 1911 YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!" (surely, a compelling argument) But the sp101 I have in mind is still damn sweet.

I'm at a loss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This ain't gonna help at all. My next gun purchase is going to be a 1911.

"Aha!" I hear you say.

"But wait!" say I. "I already have an SP 101."

"Doh!"

Brass

Fletch said...

The funny thing is; I actually said "Doh!" when I read that you already have an SP101...