Monday, July 31, 2006

"Recovered" Post about light posting

Work has been real hectic, and...

Bah! I lost my entire post! Fortunately, Blogger.com managed to save it. Rather, they managed to save the first 6 words of it... hell.

[insert post about how few posts there've been lately, and a promise to complete, and post many of the incomplete posts I've been working on here]

I would spend the time rewriting the post about how I will post more, but I'd rather spend the time actually posting more...

Lots of posts coming, including but not limited to; Victorville desert shoot, stress testing my XD-9, choosing a shotgun, Defcon, my completed AR, keeping from being tracked on the internet, DIY knife clips, looking at scout rifles, anime reviews, Chublogga's question, and much more...

Check back soon!

No comments: