Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Not because of your politics, because of your presumptuousness.

SR loses a favorite.

...but this... you guys have effectively lost me not because of your political beliefs ... but your presumption that everyone who is a consumer of your product who doesn’t already believe that which you do wants to hear from you just galls me. I don’t go to C-SPAN for my music, and I really didn’t want to go to Deep Elm for my politics. You’ve crossed the two, so I’m tapping out.


It's not we disagree, it's that you think I'm too stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo agitated.

Their response actually read,

"jesus...the point was to get people to register.

i for one am apalled at both choices.

and fyi, i am a registered republican.

an obama piece is coming out next week."

I won't see it. I unsubscribed. The diatribe was actually footnoted with references to Wikipedia and Huffington Post as being the source. Republican my ass...I don't know any Republicans who actually cite HP as a source of reliable data.