Monday, September 29, 2008

Behold the perfect Democrat world

I was over at StoutRepublican's place and caught another great video he posted.

Some McCain supporters arranged a march through the heavily Democratic west side of Manhattan. The results were as expected. The friendly, loving, helpful, accepting, tolerant Democrats shouted down, cursed at, and issued rude gestures to the peaceful McCain supporters.



Dissent is crushed in the democrat party. Tow the party line, or get the fuck out.

If half the Republicans in America died tomorrow, and we became a serious minority, this is how we would be treated. Hell, why don't they just make us wear badges with our party affiliation?

Godwin has been invoked! But not against Republicans, so it's not that overused.

2 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

I despise both halves of OBAMcCAIN, but that is ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

O.K., I gotta stop watching this shit. My blood pressure is rising, and my hand gesture is the finger gun, with approrpriate shooting noises. They're telling me toscrew myself.and I'm wanting them dead.

Enough!