Friday, November 10, 2006

Ok, so I'm a little bitter.

I've been a bit down lately, hence the light blogging. I didn't know why until I realized that I'd been avoiding the details of the election results. I guess I've just been disgusted with the Democrats' win. Actually, that's not true. I've been disgusted with HOW the democrats won.

I'm sure I'll be focusing on projects for some time till I can get over the Democrats' huge win.

Am I bitter?

Yeah. I'm bitter.

I'm bitter that republicans, after getting just what they asked for, majority control of the government, went back on almost every promise that got them there.
I'm bitter that our "security-minded" republicans did NOTHING (and I DO mean NOTHING) about our borders.
I'm bitter that our "conservative" republicans spent like there was no tomorrow.
I'm bitter that the democrats, running on a platform of complaining, won.
I'm bitter that the democrats won popular support by offering a "new direction" in Iraq; backwards.
I'm bitter that Iran applauds the democrats' ascension to power, and the public STILL can't figure out why radical Islam prefers Democrats in power.
I'm bitter that supposedly impartial reporters could be seen and heard cheering for Democratic wins in the midterm elections.
I'm bitter that a joke of a congresswoman is third in line for the presidency.
I'm bitter that the people voted with their emotions instead of with their heads.
I'm bitter that the so many Americans just couldn't see thought the BS.

But most of all?
I'm bitter that Americans need another attack before they start taking the war on terror seriously.


I hope the pendulum swings back to the right within two years, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen because I'm sure the Democrats will play it close to the vest because they know that people don't realize that they have no new, good, or winning ideas. The prospect of a government run by these hippie democrats in such a dangerous time is enough to keep me up at night. Jesus, a government run by these whining babies? Who would they blame when the fit hits the shan?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record...I blame Linux, and it's bastard red headed step brother Unix. It's a binary conspiracy...chew on that.

Fletch said...

...Of course... the binaries...

Why didn't I think of that before???

defiant_infidel said...

Damn you 'puter guys and your abstract language! Speak American, dammit!

I'm mega-bitter, too. I thought you might enjoy the comments attached to this particular post. I somehow sense the cake batter is not fully spiced yet. I'm sure there will be more sorties incoming...

:-)