Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Lacking double standards

I came in at a different time today, and listened to Shawn Hannity on my way in.

If I can listen to Shawn, (who's viewed as a "republican cheerleader") frequently hold republican feet to the fire on issues of lacking conservatism or dealing with broken promises; why can't I hear something similar when I listen to NPR?

Somehow democrats can do no wrong in the minds of liberal commentators (and "reporters"), yet almost every conservative show I've listened to is very vocal about issues where the republicans and the president failed? Every few weeks some liberal will call up one of the conservative shows and complain that the host never says anything bad about Republicans. To which the host will reply, "You don't listen to my show very much do you?" and then proceed to rattle off the many issues where they've been vocal about Republican problems.

What do these liberal hosts think they're doing? I mean, they've GOT to know that the only way the party will get better is with criticism. They can't just complain their way into power... Oh... Damn... Well, maybe now we can see some of those extreme "new directions" that the dems so blindly supported to win votes... Sure wouldn't want the moveon.org crowd getting angry... *snerk*

No comments: