Thursday, November 13, 2008

You can have my kids when you pry them from my cold dead hands.



You know, when most people talk about the time to start shooting, it usually goes to confiscation. Certainly, it is a good breaking point because it would not permit any future resistance.

But wouldn't it be so like them to just skip the confiscation and go straight to abducting people from their homes who fail to attend the compulsory Hitler Obama Youth civil force? Not even the decency to give us a confiscation reacharound...

None of us would even think they'd be so audacious as to go straight to "disappearing" people who do not conform! But it certainly fits...

You think I'll fight when you come to take my guns? You try to take my kids and I'll make that fight look like a motherfucking bake sale. I'll fight 100 times harder, nastier, and more ruthlessly when you come to take my children, and I'll feel good about it.

You think you'll have a hard time prying guns from our cold dead hands?

Try prying our kids.

7 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

Yep.

Anonymous said...

Right there with you.....

JP said...

too true. I'll try to provide you back up, but I'll be busy assisting family in the fight.
Congrats on the linkage from Oleg Volk too.

Fletch said...

"Congrats on the linkage from Oleg Volk too."

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't honored.

Geoff said...

damn, that is spot on.

Gudis said...

Wait, you have kids?

Anonymous said...

Now all that is needed is a new Patton...


(Word ver: Ressi. HE KNOWS!)