Tuesday, November 04, 2008

But seriously...

I Voted.

It was hard because I was up until 4 playing fallout 3 again. Well... Mostly watching. I stumbled upon a canyon and...

[highlight for spoilers]
It was full of raiders. So I got some target practice shooting them in the head from a distance for super critical hits and instant kills. Later I saw they had a Super Mutant Behemoth in captivity, and shot the generator powering the cage. Aforementioned super mutant then ran amok, smashing surprised raiders like the hulk. I kept reloading at doing it again because the outcome would vary. Sometimes the super mutant would win, other times the raiders won. I just got a kick out of watching it gib all the raiders. Seriously, a regular human goes up to the KNEE of the super mutant behemoth.
[/highlight for spoilers]

It was a good time. Anyways, I've got a few things on my todo list, and I'm looking forward to todoing them. Probably another late night tonight.

Awesome. :)

No comments: