Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Do the ipod shuffle

I've put my iPod on shuffle, and selected all my songs.

The following is a list of the first 20 songs that are randomly selected
(excluding only the itrip station-programming songs)

Before Today - Everything but the girl
Ruiner - Nine Inch Nails
The hong Kong Triad - Thievery Corporation
Take It From The Groove - Midas
To Be Feared - Frank Klepacki
White Light Generator - Ladytron
My Favorite Things - OutKast
Tubby Mechanical Friend - Mr. Scruff
Oil - Moby
Sexy Boy - Air
Surfing on a Rocket - Air
Holy shit my iPod just crashed for the first time in the history of ever. WTF? Ok, it's back. Weird.
Kebob Shop 3 A.M. - Flunk
He's All I Want - Angelmoon
Time - Benny Benassi
Around the world - Daft Punk
With U - Alex Gopher
Post-Modern Sleaze - Sneaker Pimps
You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will. - Bright Eyes
Gemilude - Basement Jaxx
Winning Style - Propellerheads

No comments: