Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Zero Punctuation on the Orange box



Yahtzee is back this week with a timely review of The Orange Box.
timely only because I recently purchased it

I wasn't that interested in the orange box until I became aware that it included Half-Life 2 and Episode 1 in addition to Episode 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal. I pushed off buying HL2 (painfully) because I simply couldn't see spending a small fortune getting a gaming box up to spec when it was just so I could play an entertaining game.

Meanwhile back in 2004; Half-Life 2 is very impressive in all aspects and stays very true to Half-Life's gameplay, scale, realism, style, length, and breadth. (and actually plays tolerably well on the 360) Super awesome ultra thumbs up.

Oh yeah, and Portal is a hilariously awesome, mind-bending game that is awesome. Did I mention it's awesome? But seriously, it's awesome.

No comments: