Thursday, June 03, 2010

I may disagree with your douchebaggery, but I'll defend to the death your right to be a douchebag.



Sometimes being a douchebag is a duty.

I must say that I probably would have done the same thing.

Now they want to form a HOA after the fact? Good luck getting him to sign up, douchebags. After that, good luck trying to get him to obey your strongly worded letters.

I think I'd paint it something obnoxious for a few weeks and paint it to something more pleasing to my own eyes. Unless they kept insisting. Then I might do something I don't like just because they don't like it even more. Petty? Nah. I don't think of it as being petty when I'm teaching a lesson.

You remember when you were a kid, and there was that one kid who always got picked on because he always had a big reaction to it? Yeahhh... Guess some of these neighbors either didn't know that kid, or WERE that kid...

From Uncle

No comments: