Sunday, February 01, 2009

Pocket PC Predictive FAIL

I type in "Satur" and the predictive text recommends...

Saturdat

...wtf is a saturdat? And why on earth would I want to type it?...

I type in "her" and the predictive text recommends...

herpes

I want to type 'here' and I get herpes. Fantastic.

But the real genius of the predictive text is that it learns new words! Like typos!

I type in "th" and the predictive text recommends...

thabks

Perfect. That's just what I meant.

I type in "my" and the predictive text recommends...

myseld

Is that when I sold something in the past, myself?

Oh man... I was trying to pick out some other good ones, but I can do this all day.

Actually, that's not true. Doing this for any longer will result in the death of either myself or my phone, so I'm done.

thabks for coming herpes and reaping my blig gusy.

No comments: