Thursday, April 09, 2009

What does a scammer do again Mr. President?

Obama was encouraging people to refinance their homes, and added this little bit of info...
I just want everybody who is watching today to know that if somebody is asking you for money up front before they help you with your refinancing, it's probably a scam ...

He then recommended everyone go to HIS website, MakingHomeAffordable.gov to get help refinancing.

Wait...

What does a scammer do again, Mr. President?

Asks for money up front?

What is it you're doing to my paycheck twice a month?

Interest free mandatory donation?

Actually, I suspect a certain scammer might be trying to cheat me out of my retirement money through a ponzi scheme they're calling "Social Security." It's actually a lot like the thing Bernie Madoff did.

Who should I report this to, Mr. President?

No comments: