Monday, April 13, 2009

Tea Parties a "Sham and a Fraud," still waiting on my wheelbarrows of cash.

At least according to this guy...


He has the cashews to compare what Obama has done to what Republicans have done in the past decade? CBO estimates show Obama increasing the deficit FOUR TIMES what Bush made it. Claiming Bush is as much to blame for this as Obama is shows how desperate they have become.

How long can Obama supporters hold out?

Keep in mind; we're still only THREE months into his presidency.

I'm reminded of how anti-gunners think pro-gun bloggers are shills for the NRA, and funded with wheelbarrows of cash, because why on Earth else could people spend their time and money supporting gun rights?
Poor Lefties; they’ve been playing on astroturf so long that they don’t know grassroots even when fed a mouthful of divot.
~Tam

I'll be attending a local Tax Day Protest, not because I'm being brainwashed or paid or a Republo-bot, but because I'm pissed off. I'm pissed off about spending. I've BEEN pissed off about spending since Bush, the first president I supported. I don't think I'd be as pissed off if Obama spent another 500 billion, but 1.8 Trillion?! And I'm supposed to look to HIM for answers in this crisis?!

I guess we'll just see what happens on Tax Day.

Well... HE won't... Because he'll be watching CNN.

From HotAir

No comments: