Monday, April 06, 2009

Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life

After reading Kevin's second post about a book he was reading, Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life, my interest was piqued, and I called a nearby B&N to confirm they had it in stock, and picked it up at 9pm yesterday (sunday).

I got to bed around 4am because my eyes stopped working.

Almost done with it, and antsy to return to it. I'm also antsy to share it with friends.

This books gets the ET double triple ultra seal of uber mega approval. Head over to Kevin's place to read this first and second post on the book for an idea of the topics covered. He IS a liberal, so there will be a few (very few) parts where you'll have to resist the temptation to yell at the book, but it's easily worth the annoyance. Read it.

UPDATE: I've finished the book, read my after action report.

No comments: