Thursday, September 07, 2006

The story Bush doesn't want you to hear!

Yes, the story you won't see anywhere else; Bush pressures TV network to edit or not show a film that portrays him in a bad light!

How far can we be from a Stalinist, totalitarianistic, big brother society!!!

We must fight to keep our speech free! We can't have politicians telling us what we can or can't see!!! WHAT WILL GO NEXT!!!!!!?!?!?????!?!?!11111

EDIT: Sorry, slight error; it was actually Clinton about ABC's "The Path to 9/11", and no one cares...

1 comment:

defiant_infidel said...

Good Morning, Thing!

I had a post loosely along the lines of yours that I added this morning ...I think you might get a chuckle out of it. It is here.

I also linked to your posts on "social encounters" in the home, but found no trackback opportunities on your site. The link to my post referencing that one of yours is here.

Lastly, I sent links for that post of yours (and an older one you wrote on why to own a gun) to a dear and greatly loved liberal cousin of mine who resides in a very poor area of L.A.. I am sure that they will open her eyes and mind and I remain grateful to you for writing them.

Hope your day is top shelf, Sir!