Monday, December 06, 2004

Wasting away...

I ate a bowl of cereal for lunch...

I forgot to bring my noodle bowl to work for "dinner"...

Starvation.

I'm very hungry.

I require sustanence.

With the change in my ashtray, I was able to purchase, like... half a soft taco from del taco... Actually, they gave me the entire half out of pity. I think I had enough for 1/3 of a taco...

Tea, tea, tea.

Tea is very filling... mostly...

I had green tea with a low steep time, with french vanilla cream and two sugars... it didn't even taste like tea. Still filling, but didn't taste like tea.

I suppose it's not the end of the world... I'll survive... and I'll probably be even more hungry in the future... but what does that matter? I'M HUNGRY NOW!!!!!!!111ONE

Ok... I feel better...

I'm going to get some more tea.

No comments: