Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The muse returns!

I can code again!

Ever since this move got started I've had difficulty working some of my coding projects. I just wasn't feeling it.

Time to sit down and get some code on the screen...

... yep...

*klack* *klack*...

...

#!/usr/bin/perl


OOOOOkayyy... Now we're rolling...

... hmmm...

Oh yeah!

*klackitty* *klack* *klack*

#!/usr/bin/perl
use strict;


Alright...

...

C'mon. The project is challenging, the fingers are nimble, the vi session is opened... wtf???


I was talking to a coworker who mentioned that he hadn't coded in weeks. I told him I hadn't either, and we speculated as to why. I asked another coder and he said he hadn't done a thing either, not even personal projects. Some kind of bad code mojo or something.

But that seems to be behind me. I'm starting to feel it again (though I have yet to actually code anything), so I'm revisiting my notes in preparation. The environment hasn't been just right yet, and I haven't had the opportunity to make my environment good for coding yet.

The cursor blinks on...

1 comment:

blogagog said...

die if (!$coding);