Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Break your molds

When I was younger, I told an equally prudent friend that I didn't understand how people could just pick up and move without a serious plan. Now I am that person.

The stress of the move broke, and I spent the day feeling absolutely fantastic. I enjoyed every person I met, enjoyed every cloud in the overcast sky, enjoyed the traffic on the drive home from work, I just felt so free that I couldn't worry myself if I tried.

I hope this keeps up, because I'd love to feel this way every day.

The change isn't a difference in the way I feel about life's "requirements" but a trust in my abilities and a trust that the universe has a way of working things out. I know that I have talent, and I know I can offer the market many things, so I'm just not worried about controlling every aspect of this move and planning for every contingency.

The things I'll need are just waiting for me to show up.

I'll show up, and I'll bring my "A" game, but I'm not going to get caught up worrying about what's going to happen next.

No comments: