Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm mad as hell; and so are they.

Tam has voiced her disintrest in voting for someone who doesn't represent her, much to the chagrin of those who encourage us to hold our noses and pull the lever for fear of the "H" word.

To those who argue that we should hold our noses for the supreme court justices, Tam says this;
I am fully convinced that if Obama switched parties tomorrow, hardline GOP bloggers would be encouraging me to vote for the guy by saying "Hold your nose and think of the Supreme Court nominations!"

Thanks, but no.

Thanks Tam, at least someone said it.

I find myself in agreement with her. I want to vote for someone because they represent me not because I'm afraid of what the other guy (or girl) will do. When did we stop doing that?

I know my vote for RP won't be "thrown away", because I know the republicans will be counting every vote he gets; whether they win or lose.

Be sure and give those comments a read; they're worth your time. If this is indicative of what's really going on out in the base of the republican party, the time to clean house is drawing near.

No comments: